Better Days To Come :)

 *I have noticed that I make my blogs a little long, so I will shorten them!*


Yesterday was honestly a good day for my mental toughness. I pushed through my school work and managed to study enough to receive a good grade. Then I had a tough track workout and I got myself through that as well. Earlier in the week, my mindset was shot (no good) but as the week progressed it has improved. I am excited to see how much more I will grow when it comes to my mental toughness. Better days are sure to come... as long as I put the work in. 💁



Comments

  1. I also struggle with mental toughness, especially as a track athlete. It is important to take things one day at a time. I am still working on boosting my confidence every day. The good news is, we got through the hardest workout of the season! Things will get better as time goes on and indoor begins. I'm looking forward to being able to run with you this winter and spring! I'm always here if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I have been feeling pushed academically. It's nice to hear about someone else pushing through their struggles and still achieving what they set their minds to do. This will all be worth it in the end. That is what I tell myself everyday. Our struggles will all lead up to something for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We're All Different

Hii Everyone!! :)