Hii Everyone!! :)
My name is Rayna Stevenson and I am a senior at SRU.
Yes, I am an "old head' at this school lol! My current major is PAFM but I have been involved in 3 different paths as well. Starting from Exercise Science to Early Childhood Education, and leading into School Wellness Education. I have been on quite an adventure but I am getting to the end now. You're probably wondering, how do you even get to graduate in Spring? Let's just say I was very blessed and took a lot of classes lol. On top of that, I am also an athlete too. I run track at SRU and participate in sprinting events.
That is my small introduction into my life and there will definitely be more information spilled :)
I will be using this blog to also speak on health and wellness. It is soo important to take care of yourself when it comes to your mental and physical state. I will do the best I can to help you on your journey to support your mind and body! :)
This is me... well technically it's me @19. I am a little older now lol.
Stay tuned for an updated picture.
Comments
Post a Comment