Getting Out of My Comfort Zone!

 Yinz would not believe what I did yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Every Wednesday I participate in a program called Kids in Action. The program is a part of my Lifespan class, which makes it a requirement to attend for points. Anyway, we are separated into sections! For 10 weeks we will split gym time and pool time in half. Yesterday made week 6, so you know what that means? Yup time for a switch! Can you guess where I was going to be located? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ’ญ

If you guessed "pool" you are correct! lol

My kiddo is basically a fish! She can swim like no other and I am the complete opposite. There were different activites going on within the pool and the kiddos were able to choose how deep in the pool they wanted to participate. Now from how this story is going you already know how deep my kiddo wanted to go! ๐Ÿ˜… (yes, the deep deep end)

 It took everything in me to get myself down to that end but I did it. I really pushed myself out of my comfort zone and yes it was pretty scary. Moral of the story is to just try to do things that you aren't comfortable with because eventually it will no longer be uncomfortable. ๐Ÿ’›



Comments

  1. Loved reading your post! As a former swim instructor myself, your worries of the deep end are so valid. The children I taught loved the deep end. Me, however, not so much! They were not all the strongest swimmer so I had to make sure to watch each and every one of them which made me so nervous. I am happy to hear you were able to do something out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We're All Different

Hii Everyone!! :)

Better Days To Come :)